Thank you for attending the May 4, 2017 Southern California ACT Regional Conference.
Please find below links to view presentations from the event.
- San Diego region as a proving ground for autonomous vehicles
- How the North Coast Corridor Projects are working with construction managers to ensure that alternative commutes and Transportation Demand Management (TDM) are an integral part of the plan
- Update on the Midcoast “Charlie” Trolley to universities, hospitals, and sprawling job center with walk-able urban development.
- Southern California Bike Share Programs Development
- San Diego Active Transportation Mini-grant program implementation
- Update from California High Speed Rail Authority
- Carlsbad TDM Ordinance and new topics in Transportation Management Organizations (TMOs)
2017 ACT Southern California Regional Conference – San Diego
Bike Share: Best Practices and Lessons Learned:
- Metro Bike Share – Avital Shavit
- Bikeshare in the City of San Diego – Ed Clancy (No Presentation)
- ACT San Diego – UCLA Bike Programs
TDM Ordinances and the Evolution of TMA’s:
- Sharp HealthCare – Tena Abrams (No Presentation)
- Port of San Diego – Kellie Carlson
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals – Christian Florido
- Del Mar Fairgrounds – Dustin Fuller
Best Practices: University Panel (M) – Moderated by Penny Menton, UCLA Transportation
- UC San Diego – Kurt Lutz
- San Diego Mesa Community College -Rachelle Agatha
- UCLA Sustainability Video